Muhammad Shaad Sheikh
Project Manager – Flight Operations Performance
1:30 PM Using FDM/FOQA data to improve operational efficiency and safety and reduce maintenance costs
- Strategies for monitoring the health of aircrafts without using ACARS
- How can FDM/FOQA data be used to reduce maintenance costs?
- Best practice techniques to analyse FOQA data and avoid data gaps and inconsistencies
2:30 PM Panel discussion: What does the future look like for ACARS and will there come a time when ACARS is obsolete?
- How is ACARS evolving to leverage new IP protocols and new cockpit avionics applications
- Understanding the business and safety case for replacing ACARS messages with data sets
- How is WAN technology improving and will it one day replace ACARS connectivity altogether?