Dr. Jassim Haji
Ex-Director – Information Technology
10:00 AM Panel discussion: What can airlines and OEMs do to ensure effective data management and cooperation?
- Should airlines develop their own in-house analytics capabilities or trust OEMs to provide the full picture?
- How much of the data from the OEM is actually useful?
- Overcoming the challenges in executing an effective data sharing agreement for both parties
1:00 PM Understanding the different data domains on an aircraft and how to effectively separate and protect them from cyber attack
- Understanding the respective data requirements for each aircraft domain
- An overview of the threat vectors for each aircraft
- Examining new innovative methods for separating domains whilst still achieving nose-to-tail connectivity